In August, we’re showcasing the range of products in our Hydraulics section. This product section has a wide variety of hydraulic fittings, couplings and adaptors. This includes compression fittings, compression valves, stainless steel component parts, push style fittings, inserts, ferrules, swivel joints and more.
We can also supply you with a range of hydraulic hoses, as well as hose assemblies, protective hose sleeves and accessories. Our hydraulic hoses are suited to low, medium and high pressure hydraulic applications. Hydraulic hoses are used in a variety of industries, including construction, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, rail, automotive and manufacturing. Our range of hoses are suitable for petroleum based hydraulic fluids, water-glycol based fluids, air, water, lubricating oils, greasing, steam, chemical, solvent transfer and gas transfer.
Our Trusted Brands
- Simple assembly with pre-fabricated tube ends
- Best-in-class performance
- Maximum system stability and safety
- Superior quality
- Guardian Seal™ corrosion protection
- Available in carbon steel and stainless steel (1.4571)
- All parts built to DIN EN ISO 8434-1for 24° fittings
- Available in 6-42mm tube diameters
- Unsurpassed pressure resistance
- L Series up to 500 bar/7,250 psi
- S Series up to 800 bar/11,600 psi
- 4:1 safety factor
- Resistance against red corrosion up to 720 hours, according to VDMA 24576/K5
Walterscheid™ tube fittings are used in demanding applications in the agriculture, alternative energy, construction, manufacturing, mobile material handling, offshore and marine, oil and gas, and rail industries.
- Hydraulic quick release couplings, gauges, ball valves and general hydraulic accessories
- Manufactured to the highest specification, using high quality materials
- Used extensively through the world's manufacturing facilities and in the mobile plant market
This quality range of hydraulic glycerine-filled pressure gauges have been manufactured to the highest specification using quality materials.
Hy-fitt gauges are tried and tested and used extensively throughout the world's manufacturing facilities and in the mobile plant industry.
Other industries include construction, agriculture, mining, OEM, offshore, marine and high pressure water applications.
Start browsing our full hydraulics section here. Follow us on social media for weekly updates on our products.